In the 1940's and 50's Morris "Max" Compton worked as a mechanic on cars, trucks & farm equipment. As well irrigation pump engines.
In 1960 he had the Compton Motors Garage built by Jack Johnson a local contractor back in the day. He then operated it with his wife Grace Compton until the early 1980's.
Their grandson Curtis Odom started working in the shop in 1973 and became owner in 1987 and has operated it since then.
Compton Motors is a general Auto / Light Truck repair shop who will occasionally work on a lamp or a weed whacker if asked too.
Compton Motors Inc.
800 S Florence St
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
We are open from:
8 A.M. - 6 P.M.
Web ViewMobile View